Five Star Kansas City Saint-Saëns Reviews

Amazon listeners are weighing in on The Kansas City Symphony's Saint-Saëns: Symphony No. 3 “Organ” recording:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Best recording of Saint-Saen's “Organ” Symphony I've heard so far.
The dynamics are so amazing, especially in the last movement, that it gives me goosebumps listening to it. My listening equipment isn't top end, so I can't really hear the absolute low notes from the organ, but it's still amazing. I can't wait to hear this on a really good system.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ perfect addition to my "calm-thy-self-down" collection
ahhh.... perfect addition to my "calm-thy-self-down" collection. Plus I love classical music.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Five Stars
Fantastic

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kansas City Symphony
Lovely recording by Kansas City Symphony. hope they do more of this quality.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful recording!
Beautiful recording. I have quite a few recordings of this Symphony and have actually played this myself in college days. I wanted this recording because the Kansas City Symphony is such an amazing "young" symphony. But, I'll have to be honest, I wanted the recording to hear the organ in Helzberg Hall at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. I have seen, but not heard the organ. The recording does NOT disappoint. The Julia Irene Kauffman Casavant Organ, Opus 3875 is not only visually stunning, but aurally splendid in every way. I hope I have a chance to hear it in person someday. The recording will have to suffice for now! Bravo!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ impact
Love the clear sounds.

See all the reviews on Amazon.com



Labels: , ,