Jazz Kaleidoscope

JAZZ KALEIDOSCOPE


RR-910 HDCD - Now Available

Top tracks by Dick Hyman, Clark Terry, Red Norvo, Mike Garson, The Hot Club of San Franciso, Jim Brock and The Blazing Redheads.

Jazz covers a lot of musical territory, and many of its varied styles are represented here. Stride piano from the 1920s rubs shoulders with swing from the 1940s, classic combo sounds from the 1950s, salsa-flavored dance music, and recently-created pieces that stretch the very boundaries of jazz.

Don't miss this "cream" collection from the RR catalogue, at the bargain price of Only $9.98.

Track Listing: Red Norvo Quintet: Rhee Waahnee; Dick Hyman, piano: I’m Goin’ To See My Ma; Blazing Redheads: Tribute To Dollar Brand; Mike Garson Quartet: Nothin’ To Do Blues; Clark Terry/DePaul U. Big Band: I Want A Little Girl; Hyman Swing All-Stars: You’re Driving Me Crazy/Moten Swing; Jim Brock Ensemble: O Vazio; DICK Hyman, piano: I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart; Hyman Swing All-Stars: I Hope Gabriel Likes My Music; Hot Club of San Francisco: Lullabye; Dick Hyman, piano: In A Mist; Brock/Manakas Ensemble: Jordan

RR-910 HDCD - JAZZ KALEIDOSCOPE - $9.98

Labels: , , ,